BY ACCESSING OR ATTEMPTING TO INTERACT WITH ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE, OR OTHER NFA SOFTWARE, SERVICES, WEBSITES OR ANY OF NFA LICENSEES’ SERVICES (COLLECTIVELY “SERVICES”), YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE.
No implication is made that the materials published on NFA’s website(s) are appropriate for use outside of the United States. If you access this website from outside of the United States, you do so on your own initiative and you are responsible for compliance with local laws.
2. ACCESS TO THIS SITE
To access this site or some of the resources it offers, you may be asked to provide certain registration details or other information. It is a condition of your use of this site that all the information you provide on this site will be correct, current, and complete. If NFA believes the information you provide is not correct, current, or complete, NFA has the right to refuse you access to this site or any of its resources, and to terminate or suspend your access at any time.
3. RESTRICTIONS ON USE
4. PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE LIMITATION
NFA’s website(s) are for your personal and non-commercial use, unless otherwise specified. You may not use this site for any other purpose, including any commercial purpose, without NFA’s express prior written consent. You may not modify, copy, distribute, display, send, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, content, software, products or services obtained from or otherwise connected to NFA’s website(s), unless expressly permitted by these terms.
5. PROPRIETARY INFORMATION
6. LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
This site may link to other sites which are not maintained by, or related to, NFA. Links to such sites are provided as a service to users and are not sponsored by or affiliated with this site or NFA. NFA has not reviewed any or all of such sites and is not responsible for the content of those sites. Links are to be accessed at the user’s own risk, and NFA makes no representations or warranties about the content, completeness or accuracy of the sites linked to or from this site. NFA provides links as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link to a third-party site does not imply endorsement by NFA of that site or any association with its operators.
7. USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
When using the Communication Services, you agree that you will not post, send, submit, publish, or transmit in connection with this site any material that:
- You do not have the right to post, including proprietary material of any third party, such as files containing software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity);
- Advocates illegal activity or discusses an intent to commit an illegal act;
- Is vulgar, obscene, pornographic, or indecent;
- Does not pertain directly to this site;
- Threatens or abuses others, libels, defames, invades privacy, stalks, is obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive, harassing, threatening or offensive;
- Seeks to exploit or harm children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- Harvests or otherwise collects information about others, including e-mail addresses, without their consent;
- Violates any law or may be considered to violate any law;
- Impersonates or misrepresents your connection to any other entity or person or otherwise manipulates headers or identifiers to disguise the origin of the content;
- Falsifies or deletes any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is permissibly uploaded;
- Advertises any commercial endeavor (e.g., offering for sale products or services) or otherwise engages in any commercial activity (e.g., conducting raffles or contests, displaying sponsorship banners, and/or soliciting goods or services) except as may be specifically authorized on this site;
- Solicits funds, advertisers or sponsors;
- Includes programs that contain viruses, worms and/or Trojan horses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications;
Disrupts the normal flow of dialogue, causes a screen to scroll faster than other users are able to type, or otherwise act in a way which affects the ability of other people to engage in real time activities via this site;
◦ Includes MP3 format files;
◦ Amounts to a pyramid or other like scheme, including contests, chain letters, and surveys;
◦ Disobeys any policy or regulations including any code of conduct or other guidelines, established from time to time regarding use of this site or any networks connected to this site; or
◦ Contains hyper-links to other sites that contain content that falls within the descriptions set forth above.
Notwithstanding these rights, you remain solely responsible for the content of your submissions. You acknowledge and agree that neither NFA nor any third party that provides Content to NFA will assume or have any liability for any action or inaction by NFA or such third party with respect to any submission. NFA cautions you against giving out any personally identifying information about yourself in any Communication Service. NFA does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, consequently, NFA specifically disclaims any liability with respect to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service. Managers and hosts are not authorized NFA spokespersons, and their views do not necessarily reflect those of NFA.
Unless you and NFA enter into a separate written contract for use of your Content that states otherwise, you hereby grant to NFA the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display all content, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics, or other information communicated to NFA through this site (together, the “Submission”), and to incorporate any Submission in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. NFA will not be required to treat any Submission as confidential, and may use any Submission in its business (including without limitation, for products or advertising) without incurring any liability for royalties or any other consideration of any kind, and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities that may appear in future NFA operations.
You understand that NFA cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the Internet will be free of viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that may manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to this site for any reconstruction of any lost data. NFA does not assume any responsibility or risk for your use of the Internet.
The Content is not necessarily complete and up-to-date and should not be used to replace any written reports, statements, or notices provided by NFA.
YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED AS IS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. NFA DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS NFAR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. NFA DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS OR CONTENT CONTAINED IN THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. NFA DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION REGARDING USE, OR THE RESULT OF USE, OF THE CONTENT IN TERMS OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND NFA MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS AT ANY TIME. YOU, AND NOT NFA, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT. NFA MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY NFAR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN SUCH CONTENT.
All of the information in this site, whether historical in nature or forward-looking, speaks only as of the date the information is posted on this site, and NFA does not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted or to remove such information from this site if it is not, or is no longer accurate or complete.
10. LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
NFA, ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, CONTENT PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE NFAR ANY INCIDENTAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR OTHER DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOSS OF REVENUE OR INCOME, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, EVEN IF NFA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
11. TERMINATION OR RESTRICTION OF ACCESS
NFA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to any or all of NFA’s websites and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
TRADEMARKS AND COPYRIGHTS
The trademarks, trade names, service marks, and logos (“Trademarks”) appearing on this Website, including without limitation No Filler Anime and/or its distinctive logo. All other content on this Website (“Copyrights”), including all custom graphics are copyrighted works of NFA, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of NFA. The rights in any third party trademarks or copyrighted works on this Website are retained by their respective owners. Some third party works displayed on this Website are used for the purposes of teaching, covered under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976. Nothing in this Agreement shall confer any right of ownership of any of the Trademarks or Copyrights to you. Further, nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark or Copyright without the express written permission of NFA. The misuse of the Trademark or Copyrighted works displayed in this site, or any other content on the site, is strictly prohibited and may expose you to liability.
All contents of NFA’s websites are: Copyright © No Filler Anime. All rights reserved.
14. COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Notice and Takedown Procedure
NFA expeditiously responds to valid notices of copyright infringement that adhere to the requirements set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may provide NFA with a notice that contains all six points enumerated below.
Upon receipt of a valid notice, NFA will remove or disable access to the allegedly infringing content as well as make a good-faith attempt to contact the owner or administrator of the affected content so they may counter-notice pursuant to Sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the DMCA.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site, including the URL, if applicable;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and,
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Be aware that a notice must contain all six points for NFA to take action. All other notices will be ignored.
No Filler Anime can be contacted at:
The provider of the allegedly infringing content may make a counter-notification pursuant to sections 512(g)(2) and (3) of the DMCA. To file a counter-notification with NFA please provide NFA’s Designated Agent (listed above) with the following information (preferably via email):
1. Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
2. Your name, address, and telephone number;
3. The following statement: “I consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the [insert the federal judicial district in which your address is located]“;
4. The following statement: “I will accept service of process from [insert the name of the person who submitted the infringement notification] or his/her agent”;
5. The following statement: “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the affected material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled”; and
6. Your signature, in physical or electronic form.
Upon receipt of a counter-notification containing all six points, NFA will promptly provide the person who provided the original takedown notification with a copy of the counter-notification, and inform that person that NFA will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it in 10 business days.
Finally, if NFA’s Designated Agent receives notification from the person who submitted the original takedown notification within 14 days of receipt of the counter-notification that an action has been filed seeking a court order to restrain the alleged infringer from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on its system, then NFA will once again remove the file from its system.
In accordance with Section 512(i)(1)(a) of the DMCA, NFA will, in appropriate circumstances, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Accommodation of Standard Technical Measures.
It is NFA’s policy to accommodate and not interfere with standard technical measures used by copyright owners to identify or protect copyrighted works that NFA determines are reasonable under the circumstances.
Any passwords used for this site are for individual use only. You will be responsible for the security of your password (if any). NFA will be entitled to monitor your password and, at its discretion, require you to change it. If you use a password that NFA considers insecure, NFA will be entitled to require the password to be changed and/or terminate your account.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and NFA as a result of this agreement or use of NFA’s websites.
A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, any additional terms and conditions on this site will govern the items to which they pertain.
17. AFFILIATE PROGRAM
No Filler Anime is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com.