No matter what you do or what profession you’re doing, there’s one thing every human being must understand – The importance of living your life with an attitude and a vision to succeed in life.
Life is a journey and if you can’t make the most out of it, then what are you doing here?
If you’re looking for the best anime quotes about life that will give you the motivation to live your life to the fullest, then this article is for you. Here we have gathered some of the most inspirational and motivational anime quotes that will help you achieve your dreams, fulfill your purpose and live a life worth living.
You can also check our collection of inspirational quotes! Let’s have a look!
10. “The true measure of a shinobi is not how he lives but how he dies. It’s not what they do in life but what they did before dying that proves their worth.” – Jiraiya
This is a quote from Naruto, and it pretty much expresses how this character feels about himself. He knows that he is not a good man, but he would rather be remembered as a man who died honorably than to be remembered as someone who never did anything of worth with their life.
9. “Whatever you do, enjoy it to the fullest. That is the secret of life.” – Rider
This quote is from Fate/Stay Night and this is something that everyone should live by. When you enjoy what you do, you will be happy, and a happy person is a person who has the ability to make others around them happy.
8. “Life comes at a cost. Wouldn’t it be arrogant to die before you’ve repaid that debt?” – Yuuji Kazami
The quote is from the anime/visual novel series called The Fruit of Grisaia, but it has been used in many other forms of entertainment media to convey a similar message.
Most people only start living when they get sick, or when someone close to them dies. If you want to live the life that you have always wanted for yourself, then start living it now while there is still time for you to make changes in your life!
7. “You should never give up on life, no matter how you feel. No matter how badly you want to give up.” – Canaan
Canaan says this quote at the end of episode 13 of the anime series called Canaan and it really drives home the point that no matter what happens in your life, if there is something or someone out there that makes your heart skip a beat, then there is still hope for your life yet! If nothing else matters to you anymore and all hope seems lost then at least have hope in love!
6. “Life is not a game of luck. If you wanna win, work hard.” – Sora
This quote is from No Game No Life, but it could easily apply to anyone who has ever watched the anime, or any competitive game for that matter. If you want to succeed in life, then you have to put in the time and effort that it takes to get what you want!
5. “Just like games, no matter how well you have things lined up in your life, there’s always something to keep you on your toes.” – Junichirou Kagami
This quote is from the anime series called Denpa Kyoushi and it means exactly what it says; no matter how well things are working out for you in life there will always be someone waiting around the corner just itching for a chance to knock you down a peg!
4. “Life is like a tube of toothpaste. When you’ve used all the toothpaste down to the last squeeze, that’s when you’ve really lived. Live with all your might, and struggle as long as you have a life.” – Mion Sonozaki
Mion says this quote at the end of episode 14 of the anime series called Higurashi: When They Cry and it tells us that we should make sure that we live life to the fullest before we die because when we die, life is over for us. Don’t be like some people who spend their whole lives just waiting to die, instead live life as if your life depended on it!
3. “There are no regrets. If one can be proud of one’s life, one should not wish for another chance.” – Saber
Saber says this quote in the Fate/Stay Night anime series and it really makes you think that if you were given another chance at living your life again, would you do anything differently? Would you change the way you treated other people? Would you change the way you looked at yourself? Would you become a better person?
2. “If your life can change once, your life can change again.” – Sanae Furukawa
This quote is from the anime series called Clannad and it means that no matter how bad things get in your life, there is always a possibility that things will change for the better again. No matter how many times things get worse in your life there will always come a time when something good happens to turn things around!
1. “Don’t live your life making up excuses. The one making your choices is yourself!” – Mugen
This quote is from the anime series called Samurai Champloo and it pretty much sums up everything that I have said in this article. The only person that can make your life better is yourself, and if you are not going to put any effort into making your life better then you have no one to blame but yourself when things go wrong!