Here we have collected 10 inspirational quotes from different anime movies. Let us face the reality and be honest with ourselves. Most of us are not living our life to the fullest and if you are one of them then you need to change it as soon as possible. Life is short and it keeps on changing which means you need to make the most out of it while you have it. Let us move on to the list of inspirational anime quotes that we have searched for you guys.
There are many inspiring moments in anime movies that just blow your mind (in a good way). Naruto, One Piece, School Days and others have some really inspiring moments in them that just make your day.
Let’s take a look at the best inspirational anime quotes below:
10. “Knowing you’re different is only the beginning. If you accept these differences you’ll be able to get past them and grow even closer.” – Miss Kobayashi
This quote is from the anime Miss Kobayashi’s Dragon Maid. The show is about a young woman, Kobayashi, who finds a dragon girl named Tohru living in her apartment. Throughout the show, Tohru learns how to live with humans and Kobayashi learns how to live with a dragon.
9. “If you are strong, then you don’t need to worry about fighting alone. That way, each of us, who have lived as we wished, will be able to leave something behind.” – Jiraiya
This quote is from the anime Naruto. It is said by Jiraiya, the respected ninja and teacher of Naruto Uzumaki. He says these words to Naruto after he dies in order to inspire him and remind him that he doesn’t need to fight alone.
8. “You can’t protect anything if you’re afraid to lose it.” – Eren Jaeger
This quote is from the anime Attack on Titan. It is said by Eren Jaeger, one of the main characters in the series. The quote is about how there are things in life that you shouldn’t be afraid to lose because that is what makes them worth fighting for in the first place.
7. “Willpower can get you anywhere. It’s not about how fast you are, but how strong your heart is!” – Kohei Horikoshi
This quote is from the anime My Hero Academia. It is said by Kohei Horikoshi, the creator of My Hero Academia. It is said by Kohei Horikoshi to explain the theme of My Hero Academia and why it is a hero story.
6. “My dream.. my future… I want to achieve them on my own.” – Satoru Fujinuma
This quote is from the anime Erased (Boku Dake Ga Inai Machi). The anime follows Satoru Fujinuma, a 29-year-old man who has the ability to travel back in time and prevent crimes before they happen. In this quote, Satoru says that he does not want others to help him because he wants to do things on his own and achieve his dreams.
5. “Time to reach even grander heights!” – Goku
This quote is from the anime Dragon Ball Z. The quote is said by Son Goku, one of the main characters in the series. The quote is about following your dreams and never giving up on them.
4. “Never give up. Never surrender.”- Sanosuke Sagara
This quote is from the anime Rurouni Kenshin. It is said by Sanosuke Sagara, a former assassin who becomes one of the main characters in the show. He says this to Kenshin at the end of the first season and it inspires him to become a good person and start protecting people rather than killing them.
3. “It’s not about winning anymore, it’s about protecting what I love!” – Ichigo
This quote is from the anime Bleach. It is said by Ichigo Kurosaki, one of the main characters in the show. He says this immediately after he realizes that he needs to protect his friends even if it means that he would have to give up his powers.
2. “In the end, it doesn’t matter if you win or lose, as long as you can accept what you did in your heart.” – Shoma Sawamura
This quote is from the anime Haikyuu!!. It is said by Shoma Sawamura, one of the main characters in the show. After he loses his match against Aoba Johsai at the Inter High he realizes that he should have enjoyed playing volleyball and accepting his defeat would allow him to enjoy it even more.
1. “The reason why I can be so calm is because I have something I want to protect!” – Sakuragi Hanamichi
This quote is from the anime Slam Dunk. It is said by Sakuragi Hanamichi, one of the main characters in the show. It is said when he realizes that he wants to protect Rukawa, his friend who plays basketball against him.