If you are someone who is looking for the best motivational quotes to inspire you, then you have come to the right place.
Recall the time when you are watching your favorite anime and suddenly you get a great idea that can help you to grow and improve yourself. So, what makes anime motivational quotes different from the inspirational quotes that you find elsewhere?
While there are many motivational quotes that are written by famous people, anime motivational quotes are different because you can relate more easily. Anime motivational quotes can help you to connect with your inner feelings and the best part is that it is quite easy to find the anime motivational quotes that you like.
So, let’s jump in…
10. “Stop pouting! You learned something valuable. Remember the lesson, not the disappointment.” – Holo
This quote is from Spice and Wolf. This quote can be used for all kinds of situations but it has a deeper meaning than most motivational quotes. The quote means is that you should take what you learn from a disappointment and make the most of it. If you give up on everything just because something goes wrong, then you will not learn anything from your mistakes.
9. “Every journey begins with a single step. We just have to have patience.” – Milly Thompson
This quote is from Trigun, but it could be used for any journey that you undertake, not just a physical one. It means that you have to focus on the next thing in front of you before you can move on to the next step.
8. “Don’t be so quick to throw away your life. No matter how disgraceful or embarrassing it may be, you need to keep struggling to find your way out until the very end.” – Clare
This quote is from Claymore. It means that you should not give up on yourself even if everyone around you thinks that you are a failure. The people who truly care about you will not judge you based on your mistakes but they will help you to be better than you are right now.
If something goes wrong, then do not be afraid to ask for help or admit that you have made a mistake. Not everyone needs to know about our problems, but there always someone there to help us when we need it most. Be willing to accept the help of others and do not be afraid of asking for it when you need it most.
7. “Have a dream that you can achieve within your lifetime!” – Ryou
This quote is from Sakamoto desu ga. We all have dreams, but we need to be focused enough to set goals for ourselves. If you want to become a doctor, then you need to work hard enough at school to get into a medical school. If you want to write a book, then you should have the discipline to write every day until it is finished.
You do not have to accomplish everything that you set out to do right away, but it is important that we never stop dreaming and that we always have goals in our lives that help us keep moving forward.
6. “Do not live bowing down. You must die standing up.” – Shigekuni Yamamoto-Genryusai
This quote is from Bleach. This quote means that we should never let other people push us around and tell us what to do. We are all different and we need to remember that. We should never feel like we have to be someone else because everyone is different.
5. “No matter what you’re doing, the most essential thing is to not give up. Fail as many times as it takes. Keep trying persistantly untill you can call yourself ‘avarage’.” – Yuuji Kazami
This quote is from Grisaia no Kajitsu. It means that it does not matter if you are one of the best at what you do, there is always room for improvement and there is always something that we can learn from others who have been in our situation before us.
4. “Enjoy your life today. Yesterday is gone, and the tomorrow might never come.” – Takeshi Yamamoto
This quote is from Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, but it could be used for any situation in your life. It means that you should not dwell on the past or worry about what is going to happen in the future because none of it matters if you do not enjoy where you are right now. If you do not enjoy somewhere then there is no reason for you to be there.
3. “The lifespan of a human is certainly way too short. That’s why you’ve got to make the most of it and live your life to the fullest.” – Leone
This quote is from Akame Ga Kill!. It means that we should never waste our time with things or people who will only hurt us in the long run. When we get older we will regret about all of the time we have wasted and all of the relationships that we have destroyed because we were too busy worrying about ourselves instead of taking care of our loved ones.
2. “Just walk the path you believe in. And don’t forget, you’re the main character of your own life story!” – Glenn Radars
This quote is from Sword Art Online. This quote means that we should never give up on our dreams and that we should always be willing to do whatever it takes to make our dreams come true. We are not just playing a role in life, we are the main characters of our own stories so it is up to us to make sure that those stories have happy endings.
1. “Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many.” – Hachiman Hikigaya
This quote is from Ore ga Suki nano wa Imouto dakedo Imouto ja Nai, but this is something that applies to every person in the world. All of us have dreams and hopes for ourselves and for others around us, but those dreams can betray us because they are not based on cold hard facts or reality. Our hopes for ourselves and others can betray us because they are built on a foundation of sand instead of rock-solid facts.