There is no doubt that the best anime quotes are the ones that have the most meaning. There are some quotes in anime that can change your life and make you think differently about yourself and your surroundings. We all know about our personality and nature but sometimes we need to see it from outside to understand ourselves better. There are some anime quotes out there which will make you realize what you are doing with your life and how you were behaving.
We have compiled a list of 10 best meaningful anime quotes that will change your life forever:
10. “When you convince yourself you can’t do anymore, you’re finished. Even though you may still have some strength left that you’re just unaware of.” – Yomikawa Aiho
This quote is from one of my favorite anime, A Certain Scientific Railgun. I feel like a lot of people think they have no more strength left in them when they are actually perfectly capable of doing something else. The only thing holding them back is their own mind.
No matter how much effort someone else puts in, it won’t matter if you don’t try to do your best as well. If someone tells you that you can’t do something then prove them wrong.
9. “There are days when nothing goes right. There are days when you stumble and fall. There are days when you just want to cry. To cry a lot. To sleep a lot. Or even eat a lot. It’s alright, as long as you pick yourself up again.” – Yuki Takeya
If you feel like crying then cry it out, don’t suppress your emotions because if you do that then they will build up inside of you and eventually explode into something bigger than what it originally was when you first felt the emotion in the first place.
Yuki from the anime, Charlotte, is a very emotional character. After she gets over her initial shock at being in a new school and makes new friends, she tries her best to be positive despite the negative feelings that come along with it.
8. “You said you worked hard? Well, maybe you need to work a little longer.” – Saitama
Saitama from One Punch Man is one of my favorite anime characters. He is one of the strongest people ever, but he isn’t cocky about it like most people would be. He works hard everyday to become stronger so he can protect those that he cares about.
If someone else tells you that you aren’t working hard enough, then they aren’t looking at the big picture. You might be pushing yourself as hard as you can, but someone else may not have the same limits as you do.
7. “There’s no such thing as talent without hard work.” – Shinichi Chiaki
Some people feel like they were born gifted in a certain area of life and that hard work isn’t necessary for them to succeed in that area. I think those people are incredibly delusional. There is no way someone could be born talented in something if they haven’t put any effort into it at all. Everything that anyone has ever achieved was all because of hard work and dedication to their goal.
6. “Trying to knock others down a peg just means lowering yourself. Don’t go trampling all the hard work and trust you’ve built up. It insults the effort you put in.” – Kaizaki Arata
This is a quote from the anime, ReLIFE, and it is a quote that I feel all people should live by. If you really want to get ahead in life then focus on yourself and stop comparing yourself to other people.
5. “I don’t think I’ll learn anything if I don’t try to do something about it on my own.” – Chizuru Hishiro
This is a quote from the anime, Kuroko’s Basketball, and it is one of the reasons why I liked Chizuru as a character. She isn’t a person that likes to be told what to do, she wants to find out things for herself. She is very determined in her pursuit of being the best in basketball.
4. “Whether a fish lives in a clear stream or a water ditch, so long as it continues swimming forward, it will grow up beautifully.” – Koro-sensei
This is a quote from the anime, Assassination Classroom. Koro-Sensei is one of the greatest teachers ever and this quote shows how he truly feels about teaching his students. He also believes that if you continue to apply yourself then you can do anything that you want to do.
3. “How can you move forward if you keep regretting the past?” – Edward Elric
Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist is one of the most intelligent characters in anime I have ever seen. I think he is a role model for any aspiring scientists or engineers.
He is able to see past the things that have happened in the past and move on to what is happening in the present. He doesn’t hold onto his past failures, instead he uses them as motivation to do better in the future.
2. “If you can’t do something, then don’t. Focus on what you can do.” – Shiroe
Shiroe from Log Horizon is one of my favorite anime characters ever because of his philosophy on life. If you can’t do something then don’t waste your time trying to do it when you could be doing something else that you can do.
It is better to accomplish a few things that you do well instead of accomplishing many things that you do poorly, because if you do many things poorly then you won’t accomplish any of them at all.
1. “I won’t be defeated because I know how awful it feels to lose after doing my very best!” – Sho Kazamatsuri
Sho Kazamatsuri is the main character from Whistle!. I could relate to his character so much because he is a person that doesn’t give up no matter how bad the situation is. In my opinion, this quote is the most inspirational quote in all of anime.
Not everyone will succeed at everything they try, but if you keep trying your best then eventually you will find what you are good at and what you enjoy doing the most.